Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 2: 40 days to go!

Day 2 began at 12:30 with a handful of grapes. I stayed up all night reading the conclusion to the Wicked Lovely series and finally got to bed around 5 am. Tim is taking a civil service test, so I am waiting for him to come home so I can have the car to go shopping. I also stayed up all night because yesterday I got home from work with a major headache and took a nap at 4 PM. At 7:30 Morrighan comes in to tell me she is hungry and Daddy is also sleeping and she is afraid to wake him up. I asked her why she didn't just make herself breakfast. Then I asked her why it was so dark. Once we worked out that it was 7:30 PM and not 7:30 AM. I told her "I gave up food, so you probably don't want me to make you dinner." She was all WTF? What do you mean you gave up food? I "explained" (Still half asleep) that I was only eating plants and seeds and stuff. Her response was "I will go make myself waffles." LOL. Today her major concern was that I was going to take away her granola bars. Her GRANOLA BARS! Not ice cream, candy, or cookies... granola bars. She is a weird (but kind of awesome) kid.

Anyway, I did have a lot of plants, some nuts and some brown rice yesterday. I didn't cheat, although I was very tempted. I think today will be better once I get to the store. I sort of did this without being prepared.

No comments: